Doing research on the Power Lead System (PLS)?
If only would like to know about the Power Lead System products, this review is definitely a useful read for you, although you may or may not need the in-depth information about the company.
However, if you are SERIOUS about learning the real “secret” that differentiates winners from losers, then read on. This the very thing that sets YOU in the top 2% earners of the industry, while the other 98% goes on forever to spin the wheel, again and again… and again, from company to company, with no way out.
But before we delve into that, let’s first take a closer look at the Power Lead System.
Power Lead System Review: Company History
Power Lead System was officially launched on October 11, 2013 in the USA by former Tony Robbins trainer Michael Price, the founder of Priceless Possibilities. That company is almost 20 years old.
PLS specializes in creating high-quality capture pages, online marketing training materials (via video, live Google hangout, and webinars). Independent PLS affiliates, or representatives, market and distribute the products. You can create your own customizable capture pages, or use ready made ones. The company also includes ready-made autoresponders, and you can also send out
Power Lead System Review: Products
At this time PLS offers different subscription options.
1. Free Option Try out the system absolutely FREE for 7 days HERE. You can also continue to get your System free simply by referring at least three people. As long as their System is active, your System is free.
2. Power Lead System Customer If you don’t care about making money with PLS, and just want to create your own pages for your primary business, whether it be cosmetics, cars, or condominiums, Power Lead System makes it easy for you. Only $30 monthly (after your free 7 day trial) to have access to creating unlimited pages to generate more leads for YOU.
3. Affiliate Most people, especially intelligent entrepreneurs, opt to become an affiliate to take advantage of the Accelerated Leverage System. To do so, you pay a mere $23.97 a month for the ability to generate virtually limitless income like a cash-sucking, out-of-control vacuum cleaner.
Power Lead System Review: Compensation Plan
The compensation plan is a 100% commissions model, includes 50% matching bonuses.
The program is open worldwide in about 188 countries, so you are not limited by strict borders and the whims of the postal service.
How do you get paid?
Affiliates are paid weekly via an ewallet/Visa card system.
How much can you make?
The Power Lead System harnesses Accelerated Leverage for maximum payout. Of course, there are no guarantees, results are not typical, but neither are you.
What’s the difference between the customer and affiliate?
See the comparison chart below:
WARNING! POWER LEAD SYSTEM IS NOT FOR PEOPLE WHO:
- Prefer to complain and blame than to take action and seek positive solutions.
- Are lazy; desire an easy, cushy life without having to earn it (entitlement mentality).
- Are know-it-alls and are uncoachable.
- Have junk in the trunk or character defects they refuse to address.
If that’s you, then I suggest you don’t join PLS. You have 0% chance of success at the Power Lead System or any business venture for that matter.
Power Lead System Review: What Do You Do NEXT?
Power Lead System is a legitimate and sustainable business opportunity. Its unique position in the affiliate marketing industry with viable product offerings that can help any entrepreneur become better business owners, increase exposure and improve culture in their teams/communities/organizations. In fact, industry leaders like Jerry from California are using Power Lead System as a way to create quick capture pages to market his primary business.
If you are already involved in a direct sales company yet still would like to take advantage of the PLS products, you can choose to become a customer without getting involved with the compensation plan as a member.
If you’d like to become an official Power Lead System affiliate, treat the business as a real business and become profitable, listen up right now.
That being said, there are a couple of key common denominators that will affect the outcome AND income of YOUR business regardless.
The Power Lead System is no different.
And the best part about it is that you have access to WAY simpler and more effective tools to accomplish this right now. Go Behind the Scenes Now for an Insider Look:
P.S. Only by joining our Power Lead System Leadership team—you’ll be privy to our team’s almost top-secret Proven Proprietary 5-Step Formula. Don’t fall for second-rate wannabes. This is your time. Take action now.